Re: Rubber grommets

To: bkatz@handsonresearch.com, jbpate@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Rubber grommets
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 07:56:52 EDT
Cc: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-14 03:24:15 EDT, bkatz@handsonresearch.com writes:

<< Anyone know where I can get the small round rubber grommets that go in
 >the fiberglass tunnel of my BJ8 where it connects to the floor pan.  >>

OK you big Healey guys,  maybe we Sprite owners will let you in on a little
secret..if you promise to be nice and go up and admire our little cars at  the
next show...
Try Todd Clarke of Clarke Spares in Doylestown, Pa.  He reproduces all rubber
grommets and tons of other real small hard to find stuff which may or may not
be what your looking for.  Most of what he has is redone to original specs.
Primarily an MGA guy but lots of this stuff is interchangable.  Hope it works
out and remember....you promised.

george marinos
Sprite MkII AN6
glen rock, NJ