Re: Radio Suppression

To: Stephen Oram <SJORAM@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Radio Suppression
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 11:13:03 -0400
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All I did was switch to resistor spark plugs, my radio noise just about
disappeared.
NGK brand BP6RES. And I still run copper core plug wires.
There is still some engine hum in the radio but at least I can listen to
it now.

Good luck
Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs