Break down

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Break down
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:52:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Today I was out picking up a window with my 60 Sprite (too hot for the
pick up truck) The car was running great.
Just a bit ago my wife went to pick up my daughter and took the Sprite,
she gets driven back by the baseball coach.
The Sprite died! It sputtered twice and died!
We drive the A40 downtown to recue a Sprite.
I instantly see the tach is not jumping when the starter cable is
pulled. No ignition, a quick check finds a faulty spade connector at the
fuse box. (I have a later 4 fuse block insted of original)
I guess that's what I get for buying G*d D*^N moth*r@#king made in
TAIWAN useless, good for nothing, not worth the package they came in,
solderless connectors.
Well at least they lasted longer than my Taiwan timing cover seal,
the seal lasted almost a whole week before it let go! The terminals
lasted 4 whole months.

Now would anybody want to hear my opinion on wheels, like American
Racing wheels that I have been looking into for this Sprite.
Imagine American Racing wheels made in China!!!!! I don't think I would
risk my life with chinese wheels, I know they would rust in a week if
they did not self destruct before that.

Now the wife comes in to say the Jag is dead!
When will it stop?
Turns out she did not have it in PARK !!! DUHHHHHH can you say "nuetral
safty switch?"

Thanks for reading, it's been a bad evening so far and it's not even
8:00

Frank.....searching for NON ASIAN STUFF! and not having any luck.