Re: dead tach

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: dead tach
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:48:59 -0400
Cc: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry Macy wrote:

> Uneasy Rider - Charlie Daniel's Band circa 1978

Yes on Uneasy Rider by the CDB but not circa 1978.
I remember that song (because of who I was working with at the time)
in 1974 or there abouts.

As for the tach.....Smiths, a subsidery of LUCAS!
Did you let the smoke out? It works on smoke you know, no smoke, no
tach!

Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs