A good company

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "AH Spares" <ahspares@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: A good company
From: "Mostyn Faulkner" <mostyn_f@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:26:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi out there in spridget land.......

A few weeks ago there was posted an e-mail address for AH-spares in England
for a catalog.
I e-mailed to it ...at it .. what ever....

I got a response the next day that it was in the mail from a delightful lass
named Trudy......A short time later there it was in the mail at no cost...

Boy a veritable plethora of goodies for us folks here in the colonies.
Parts I didn't know existed...I'm not the "know it all" I thought I was...
even the little tubes for the rear axle straps.

I needed seat covers, Foam, and that ungodly horse hair, all without the
smell of old socks that my old ones had especially after a warm day.  ( run
on sentence)

I ordered... they came....I saved about a hundred smackers....so I got a few
more goodies.. one wiper blade was a different length than the other.  Sooo
I e-mailed Trudy and the same day she sent me another...

Thank you  AH Spares <ahspares@dial.pipex.com

Mostyn
AN5L/8625