RE: 1500: fuel problems

To: "'Charles Schaal'" <cschaal@murlin.com>
Subject: RE: 1500: fuel problems
From: "BOLIN, TIMOTHY" <TBOLIN@scana.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:37:55 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
charles,

check your gas cap, i believe it is suppose to be vented to prevent a
vacuum being created in the tank, try driving with the cap not chinched
down to help determine if the vent hole in the cap is clogged.

hope this helps as i'm not familiar with the 1500's and still very much
a novice with my 65 midget, but i'm learning alot.

take care
tim