Moss Bugeye Panels

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss Bugeye Panels
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 01:05:10 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear group,

        I have recieved Moss's panels for Bugeye floors - the two pieces. I
have noticed that I will need to modify the original look somewhat due to
the underside of the tranny tunnel. Has anyone out there done this? DO you
reuse the center floor piece or leave it off compleatly? Also wondering
about the spring-box areas - how do you cut these out or get the floors in
correctly? Any help is greatly appreciated.
                                                Dave Meduna, Bugeye #12654
David Meduna
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Biomedical Science