Re: split gauge

To: Mark van der Linden <MARK.VANDERLINDEN@ey.com>
Subject: Re: split gauge
From: carlson@navtech.com (Curtis Carlson)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 11:23:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Mark:

Thanks for the reply...the article is at home and I only have email/fax at
work.  I'd be happy to photocopy it and fax it to you at next Monday if that'd
be alright.

Regarding Alan Fisher.  Yup, he's a good guy and his radio consoles are
first-rate!  I hung out and drank with Alan at Sprite Rush '98. (not in that
order)  Also, if you get an earlier Sprite or Midget, Alan's wing windows are
also TOP quality, work wonders and look good too. (no he's not paying me)

I happened to have a couple of original radio consoles lying around so I
thought I'd try to use them instead.  I'm still looking for a split gauge, and
am considering opening an ammeter and shoehorning a voltmeter in as well.  If
I'm successful, I may make a few extras to sell.  We'll see.

Anyway, I'll get that article to you on Monday...glad to help.  By the way,
it's really easy and the hookup is quick.

Glad to help.....Curt

--
Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")