RE: Brakes - Confused

To: "'Philip Hubbard'" <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: RE: Brakes - Confused
From: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:31:58 -0600
Cc: "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For the time it takes I would remove the front brake cylinders for overhaul.
The repair kits are not expensive and the job is simple enough. It sounds to me
as though the slave cylinders are sticking, maybe frozen? Along with this goes
piece-of-mind knowing your brakes are as good as they can be.
Regards
Dave Formstone
1960 Bugeye