Japanese counterpart to Frank Clarici

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Japanese counterpart to Frank Clarici
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 01:51:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just happened to be looking through some old e-mail and found a request
for a link to the "Official Austin Healey Club of Japan".  I clicked on
"members" and found a photo of YOSHIHISA SUGIMOTO in his bugeye.
Hmmm...looks virtually identical to Frank's green bugeye and he drove it
500 kilometers to a meet.  Also there was a reference to him trashing parts
in the autocross.  Could this be a parallel universe thing?  Would the
earth spin out of orbit if it weren't balanced this way?

Here's the link - I get it on PDLJMPR soon.
http://www.yk.rim.or.jp/~healey

Les