Howdy to Byers and Coulter!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Howdy to Byers and Coulter!
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 98 00:14:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
  Hi! I was gone for a little while; but, I'm back now. ;-)
  Just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring your 'Hello' posts about
Tanglewood a while ago.  I've been away at roadrace tracks the last couple
of weekends and took off from work the week in between.
  Last weekend of June was with a friend of mine as he raced his Sprite at
Charlotte Motor Speedway.  He won both his races, despite starting from
dead last AND being penalized a lap in one of 'em! :-)
  Fourth of July weekend I spent three days flagging corners at Summit Point
Raceway in WV for a CarGuys Inc driving school/track event.  There was one
guy there learning to drive a vintage race Sprite he'd just bought.  Did
pretty good once he learned when to shift. ;-)  (That was one BUSY weekend
for me flagging in turn-1 too!)
        Ed in NC
p.s. Apologies to anyone not interested. I forgot to save Carol's address
   when I finally caught up with reading the 400+ posts in my mailbox!
            ed