Re: NEW, SU stuff (used to be SU damping)

To: amesfolks@snovalley.com
Subject: Re: NEW, SU stuff (used to be SU damping)
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:53:04 PDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You need to undo the clamp that binds the carb throttle shaft to the
center linkage before you play with the idle screws other wise they will
both move together. Also try spraying some carb cleaner around the
intake manifold on the lazy carb. If the idle changes you have an intake
leak that will need to be remedied. Additionally if there is a lot of
play in the throttle shafts it will be almost impossible to get them to
balance correctly.
Peter Samaroo