Re: NEW, SU stuff (used to be SU damping)

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>, "mg list sprite" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Mg List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NEW, SU stuff (used to be SU damping)
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 06:48:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I hadn't been following this thread real carefully, so please forgive me if
I'm going over old ground here.

On my 1275, the relative relationship of the two carbs is set by the
connecting shaft between them, and messing with the screws on the carbs
doesn't affect it much. To get my carbs in sync, I had to loosen the arm on
one end of the connecting shaft and turn it slightly.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC

<mgs@Autox.Team.Net>