Re: Starting Problems - Again

To: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: Starting Problems - Again
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 11:07:37 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Philip

Not hearing the car when the starter is turned but it sounds as if your
timing may be just a tad too far advanced.
This would make the starter "kick back" when the engine is hot.
Just a thought.
You might try turning the micro adjuster wheel on the distributor
towards "R" (retard) ands see if this makes a difference.
Just keep count of how many turns you give the wheel.

worth a try.

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs