Re: Hydraulics...

To: "Gregory Kirk" <gkirk@pe.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hydraulics...
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:41:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My clutch reservoir was also completely empty after a 9-year storage. Dunno
where it does, but I suspect it leaks out of the slave cylinder. I wound up
having to replace almost everything, not surprising after nine years.

You should give serious consideration to putting new seal kits in all of
the cylinders. Don't be surprised if one or more of the wheel cylinders has
rusted up on you and needs replacing altogether. They sometimes do that
real quick like.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC