Re: Calipers

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>, "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>, <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Calipers
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:42:55 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Where did you get those calipers? Or should I say, how did you convince
Parts America that they could get them after they told you they couldn't? I
would love to be able to buy more stuff locally, even if they have to order
it!

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC

----------
> From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
> To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@msn.com>; millerls@email.msn.com
> Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Re: Calipers
> Date: Monday, July 20, 1998 10:23 AM
>
> I just picked up two rebuilt calipers at Parts America, $44- for the
right,
> $56- for the left. The explaination was different rebuilders/suppliers.
The

millerls@email.msn.com