Re: Looking for hammertone

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for hammertone
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:47:47 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It is more of a finish than a color.  You can actually get it in a couple of
colors (I think).  My paint store only had the silver which is what I was
after for the air cleaners.  The resulting finish looks a tad weird --
almost like you made a mistake while painting.  It kinda looks like
something that has been galvanized but with texture.  I'm not exactly
eloquent or descriptive tonight, eh?  All I know is that it gave me the
effect I was after.

Jeff Church