Re: I wouldn't have believed it....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I wouldn't have believed it....
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 12:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey - Do you guys live in Venice?  This sounds like my neighborhood - I
live north of Rose Ave at the Santa Monica border and we have the St Joseph
Center bussing in 150 homeless druggies, crazies and drunks each day to
live in our alleys and yards - they open at 7:30 am and close at 4:30 pm
and let them make their own way after that.  Our Councilwoman (Galanter)
thinks that us birkenstock wearin', tofu eatin', beach rompin', flute
playn' snake charmers are all in favor of all of this positive social
service crap and welcome the diversity it brings to the collective
consienceness of Venice. She doesn't know the difference between diversity
and adversity!

Rick Feibusch - Automotive Journalist/Appraiser - Venice, CA