Re: I wouldn't have believed it....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I wouldn't have believed it....
From: Bruce Henderson <bhndrson@west.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 03:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob wrote:

> (Of course, the limousine liberals have made
>it impossible to institutionalize and care for the mentally ill in
>California.)

Can't let this one go without a response:  The so-called "limousine
liberals" in California did not put the mentally ill back on the street.
That favor to the state was accomplished by that darling of the conservative
set, the non-Spridget driving (obligatory LBC content) Ronald Reagan.  Thank
you very much, and I hope this doesn't result in any extension of this thread.

Bruce Henderson
'69 (not in my car) Sprite MkIV