Accelerator cable

Subject: Accelerator cable
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:28:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

My son just came back home today after a month with his grandparents and
got his first ride in the Sprite.  One of his comments was  'does it ever
break down?' and I said not yet.  Well he got to his friend's birthday
party and off I went to do a couple of chores.  I had 'the slowest' drive
back home with a broken accelerator cable.  Twelve miles per hour in city
traffic using as many side streets as possible.  So I'm going out to pull
the cable now.  In the catalogue, it looks like a bicycle shop should have
a suitable replacement cable.  Anyone have any ideas other than 'wait two
weeks for the part to come in'?  I have faith.

Robert

PS:  That was quite the story about the 'trans sexual'.