Re: rotaries

To: J6879758@emu.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au
Subject: Re: rotaries
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 19:58:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just met a fellow near here.(East Texas) and I am going to pick his
brain for details.
After driving "Cosmo" who is pure stock and probably not tuned
properly....I must admit that it is an astounding experience!! Totally
stealth look with performance that
Is above anything around here. I have not persued this due to time and
ignorance about the rotary engine. I will try for a full report soon.
Bruce Lowry and "Cosmo"