Hardtops, wheels, tyres, etc.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hardtops, wheels, tyres, etc.
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 17:28:28 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry for so many questions on one note but I have come up against all
these things at one time.

Hardtops:       Who is J.C Witney and how to I reach him. (Re: surround seals
for top)
                Does anyone know what the full bracket for the factory top
looks like,
has a spare pair, knows                 where to get.  Mine were cut off at the
base of
the top.

Wheels: Will 4.5 inch Spitfire (sorry purists) fit.  What is the offset
difference?

Ty(i)res:       What is the rolling diameter of a 5.20x13
                What is the best metric match?
                Is there an Avon tyre that I can use.
                Is there any other British tyre i could use? (than Dunlop)

Hubs:           Are bolt on rear hubs available?
                Why are post 74 (1500 engine) different in Vicky Bs catalogue?

Axle:           Can the 3/8 inch difference in axle length be compensated by not
pushing the axle on the hub as          far as opposed to not going in to the
diff. as much.

Thanks in advance, and thanks to all for replys to earlier Qs.

Cheers,
Martyn
On the road of life there are Sports Cars.