Re: Exhaust Pipe Over or Under Rear Axle?

To: Daryl May <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Pipe Over or Under Rear Axle?
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 09:25:47 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Daryl,

Mine runs over the axle, if this is what you are asking, it doesn't rub.
As to whether there is a drone(sp?), Can't say I can hear one, but I'm
half deaf anyways, too many Gas Turbines.  I'm running big bore headers
on a 1275 engine with a Flow Master Muffler.  It does have a rasp when I
let off the pedal, Frank is this what you are talking about?

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby