Re: Front suspension thoughts (again!)

To: <GuyWeller@aol.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension thoughts (again!)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:47:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I think the extra grease fitting is a good idea.  I considered it, didn't
do it, wish I had.  When I lubricate the suspension now, after installing
all new parts, the grease comes out between the kingpin and the cork
fulcrum pin washer so easily, I know the back part of the pin isn't getting
much grease.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain