Re: Front suspension thoughts (again!)

To: <GuyWeller@aol.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension thoughts (again!)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 16:54:26 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I spoke to the club member in question and he is going to provide
drawings and a text description.

Basically, it uses a modified high tensile bolt and some delrin bushes.
You have to remove the existing threaded insert from the end of the
wishbone.

The main purpose is to be able to replace the bushes without dismantling
the front end. It sounds good. I'll put it on the club's web page when I get
it and I'll post a note to the list.

Mike