Re: More Fuel Gauge

To: nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: More Fuel Gauge
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:00:38 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Peter -

Well, I at least know where the fuel gauge came from!!
OK, but if the MGB gauge works for now, can I assume that the sender is
giving me the wrong readings??

Is there a way to adjust this reading at the sender??  Is the sender
shot?(But it's SO clean!)

Also, I suppose I'm going to need a correct fuel gauge later on.  Anybody
have one or know of a reliable place to get one??  I know there are a few
Instrument companies around - good ones?

Thanks,
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |