Free '74 Midget shell

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Free '74 Midget shell
From: Hans Huber <hans@desmodromic.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:12:44 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey there,

If you're not in the San Francisco area, this probably
won't interest you..

As part of a deal on a '72 midget I recently acquired,
I also got an essentially bare '74 (round arch) bodyshell,
and a bunch of miscellaneous parts.

The shell has been outside for a while, so it's not terribly
pretty, and has a bit of rust (through) in the front of the
rockers, and is generally pretty ratty.  The rear fenders
look to be in decent shape.

I also have, and will include, the doors, the trunk lid, the
gas tank, bumpers, and an axle casing (I think i have both wire
and disk).  I have cores for wishbones (with kingpins attached)
and shocks).  No fenders, bonnet (although i can scrounge
one if needed), etc. etc.

I was planning to give the shell to a friend who needs a
firewall for his 2 litre Ford powered bugeye project
(hey, don't shoot the messenger!), but I don't thing he's
going to be able to take it.

So, here the deal:  I have a borrowed tailer, and I'm planning
to pick the thing up on Saturday morning, and take it to the
scrapyard in San Rafael.

If anybody wants it, I'll throw in the extra parts, and
deliver it within a reasonable (small) radius of San
Francisco.  You'd need to be available to help pick it up
on Saturday.

That's the story.  I'd rather see it live than be scrapped.

Hans "wow, two midgets!.. (wait, what the hell was i thinking?)" Huber

P.S.  It does have a title with bills of sale back (2
        levels) to the previous registered owner.