Welding Advice Needed

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Welding Advice Needed
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 00:56:08 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear listers,

        If any of you would like to mail me some good
tips/advise/instruction on mig welding body panels, I would greatly
appreciate learning. I will likely use a 90 amp 120volt unit (century or
craftsmen - recomendations...?).

        For those who know me, seven medical school applications have gone
out and the waiting begins... wish me luck or please pray . . . I'll need it!
                                                                Dave Meduna

David Meduna
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Biomedical Science