Re: Were back

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Were back
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 14:07:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bkitterer@aol.com wrote:

> We have a theory that new to the area, bright cars
> get a disproportionate amount of attention just because they have not been
> seen before.

Hey!  I resemble that remark!

Didn't you beat me out for first place at Sprite Rush with that sparkly-clean
Nevada beige bugeye?  :)

And, I might add, rightly so.  Gorgeous car and wonderful people:  what a
combination!

What about the Midget at Townsend that was pinstriped, had a Lincoln hood
ornament, custom-built wheel curtains (that's not the right word -- you know,
the inserts that go in the wheel arch...what are those?) and had Midget
spelled backwards on the passenger side?  Oh...wait...he won the "grody
award" and that pair of fuzzy dice, didn't he?

Amy T.

P.S.  The barn bugeye's at the body shop.  I think I'll paint it neon purple
and try out your theory.  Nah...maybe not.