Re: Re: Were back

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Were back
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 02:14:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,

It was a delight to meet you and also your family.  Indeed we send our sincere
thanks to the hundreds of Healey folks who helped make our trip a delight from
start to finish.  I know -- I know -- we are working on a report.

Frank, would also like to say that we very much agreed with your selection of
Steve Bell's car for your special trophy.  A fine car that some how got lost
among all of the Sprites.  We have a theory that new to the area, bright cars
get a disproportionate amount of attention just because they have not been
seen before.  I know in our area when a new car shows up everyone runs over to
ooh and aah at it.  We have to confess that we were secretly coveting your
clock however.

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite