Re: My Sprite in a Magazine

To: ltturner@cococo.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My Sprite in a Magazine
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 04:09:13 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Amy wrote:
>>Did I hear there were three pictures in this magazine?  What other cars are
in there?

Amy,

The back side of Healium is in one of the three photos.  You are in front of
the blue car with the white circle around the letter T, sorry we do not
remember the owners name.  Another photo is the front of Franks car with part
of two other cars.  The lead shot is of a flat side (Mk IV I think) with
frogeye bonnet, roll bar and alloy wheels going around a pylon, good photo.
Again do not have a name to go with the car, meet to many people in the last
four months.  Maybe some else can help.

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite