Re: Anybody know Midget values?

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Anybody know Midget values?
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 17:07:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Amen to what Ron said about the fuel pressure.  When I first got my Bug
started with the Weber, I noticed that gas was coming out (!!!) of the
intake.  I wondered "what's causing that?"  Well as it turned out, I had one
of those aftermarket fuel pump putting out 10+ psi too.  Plus it had NO
regulator. Talk about your DPO's.  I wondered how long he had lived with
that.  I wondered how did he survive without a fire as the gas was dripping
directly on the headers!!  Needless to say, I immediately went out and
bought a cheap Purolater dial-in regulator and it did the trick for me too.

Jeff Church