DCOE prices

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DCOE prices
From: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:58:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
After much soul searching, I've decided to put a DCOE on the 1275
(World's Longest Rebuild) for my Bugeye, and keep my 948 close by for
those occasions when originality is an issue.  What is a reasonable
price?  I saw insane prices for manifold-linkage-carb kits from Moss/VB.
British Parts NW was $120-$160 cheaper, but still a huge chunk of cash.
Does anyone have a new DCOE source they'd recommend, and what about used
prices.  I've priced the 45 DCOE.  The DGV is much cheaper and I've had
good luck with it on 1500's and MGB 1.8's, but I'm told by the highest
of authorities (Frank) that the DCOE is much more effective with a 1275.
Thanks,
Ron
PS - Did you hear what they found in Monica's dress?  A wad of bills.