Re: DCOE prices

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: DCOE prices
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:38:49 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ron,

Try Pierce manifolds, 408.842.6667.  Their price is fair, but the
service is great.  I've had problems with mine, and they were able to
troubleshoot it over the phone.  He recomended different jets and it has
never run so good.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby