Re: Simple (Ha) light bulb Q

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Simple (Ha) light bulb Q
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:44:17 +0000
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jim,

My bulbs came from British Car Specialties, Don't know where they got
them.  I assume Moss, could be wrong though.  Talk to Mike in parts,
These bulbs worked great in Puddles.

209.948.8767  Stockton, CA

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby