Re: DCOE prices

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DCOE prices
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 17:12:15 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,
You might want to contact:

Shadetree Motors, Ltd.
Skip Kelsey
3895 Mammoth Cave Ct.
Pleasanton, CA  94588
510-846-1309

I found that Skip was very helpful and friendly.  He rounded up what I
believe is the last RH (or was it LH) cold start unit (choke) in the free
world for my 40 DCOE.  I don't know if he sells used or new Webers, but he
defiantly had the parts for them and knew them inside out.  It's worth a
shot.

Jeff Church
'59 Bugeye