Re: Motor stands?

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Motor stands?
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:24:25 +0000
Cc: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Monty,

I'm using the same thing on my engine stand and it works so nice I'm
going to make one for my TD engine.  Mine even lines up with the holes
on the MGB engine.  It's great to be able to install the clutch and
tranny on the stand.  Doesn't hurt my back near as much.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby