Re: 1974 Midget Alignment

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1974 Midget Alignment
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 08:12:58 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Philip,

After you get the toe-in/out right, whether by left-and-right tie-rod
adjustment or just one of them (not preferred), you can of course pull the
steering wheel off, and put it back "centered" so that the car tracks right
with the steering wheel in a "straight ahead" position.

Toe in/out is not the cause for the car pullling left or right, I wouldn't
think, but it can burn up tires and affect handling.

Daryl