Re: BJ8 for sale in the Pittsburgh Area

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BJ8 for sale in the Pittsburgh Area
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:08:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-08-30 00:26:45 EDT, Editorgary@aol.com writes:

<< Here's my offer, presented in the best of good humor and in the interest of
 market research.  Send me some good snapshots of any Healey you can find for
 sale that meets the definition and is priced for less, and I'll comp you a
 year's subscription to my magazine. >>

Including Sprites?  Last year I purchased a genuine 8,000 original mile AN6
Sprite that was unrestored, pristine and so untouchedit still had the original
Lucas battery in it.  No rust anywhere, solid, perfect rubber floor matts, on
and on.  She ran perfectly...until I installed a period Judson supercharger
(which is coming off) and more than met the referenced criteria.  All for a
pultry $2K.  Send the free subscription to Rick Moses's, "Sprite Newsletter"
as a prize for a giveaway.  Deals and great cars are out there!

george

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock,nj