Re: Disappointment

To: AHSprite78@aol.com
Subject: Re: Disappointment
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 14:23:52 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Matt,
Give us a break will you, please!
Many others have made the conversion with no problems.
I'm sure several others will also confirm that over this list.
One has to wonder if you followed the right instructions?
Used the right alternator?
Gotta wonder!!!!!!!
Many satisfied spridgeteers have had no trouble.
Sit back and wait for guidance.
Rest assured it's headed your way especially the way you kinda flamed
the list like that.
Alan