Great Drive Today!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Great Drive Today!
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:03:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In spite of my alignment issue I drove the car about an hour and a half
today going up and back to a bar-b-que at my boss's house.  What a lovely
top down drive!  The weather was sunny and about 75-80.  Oil pressure
60-70, water temp never made it to the N, redone suspension rides much
better than before, nice smooth power from the engine including carbs, etc,
etc.

Just a perfect day.  Oh, the gathering was fun too, but oh those twisty
roads up outside NYC.  mmmmmmmm....

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend driving and seeing friends and
family.  Supposed to be beautiful here in the NYC area.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos