Re: Suspected '69 Midget

To: bruset@home.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Suspected '69 Midget
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:00:54 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Hoepfully he won't forget where he put the title or keys to the car!

Key's in the ignition.  Door locks:  Who knows?  Boot lock:  Doesn't
latch (and see door locks).  Title:  Currently licensed and 'Lost Titles'
are cheap to reapply for around here.

>>The lousy repaint job included spraying under the bonnet (and
>>evidently removing all the decals)....
>
>Yeech!

To say the least....  As near as I can figure, some DPO in the dim past
did the re-spray:  removed the carbs, the heater, pulled most of the
wiring to one side or the other, masked off the ancillary components
(sort of), and sprayed away.  Since the prep wasn't real effective, most
of the paint is peeling.  Looks like hell, but appears sound underneath.

Rich