Fallfest Luminaries

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fallfest Luminaries
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:45:02 -0400
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Aha!  Now that I know a number of luminaries will be at the Fallfest show
in Dover tomorrow, I'll just have to make it.  Was going to go down to East
Brunswick to have a mechanic look at my alignment issues first.  I was
planning on being there at 7am so I can get back up to the show a bit after
the start.  We'll see what my gumption is in the morning.  Current plans
would have me getting up and going very, very early.  Still, probably worth
it to have several look sees at the car.

Hint, hint.  Anyone going to the show, iffin' you want to take a peak at
Arioch, the 1974 Midget and offer advice, I'll not say no.  :)

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos