Re: Car hoist

To: Bkitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car hoist
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:17:01 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

I Just missed a couple of the surface mounted hydraulic lifts in the the
paper.  Get this they were only $500.00 each.  He told me they were from
a muffler shop that went under.  I'm still cring over that one.  Even
one would have been great in the garage.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby