RE: Palo Alto 98

To: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Palo Alto 98
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:31:33 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry, Sandi & List,

The Midget you referred to, photos 1 & 2, has a Toyota 2TG engine. You're
write, it's a twin cam and twin carb, Mikuni side draft carbs. It's a
factory engine, not sold in the US, that puts out about 120 HP.

I have a very similar setup... a '62 Sprite with a Toyota 18RG @ 130 HP.
Having lots of fun...

Drew