Re: No power

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: No power
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:36:55 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Motor heads and especially Racers
>
> I recently rebuilt a 1275, stock for the most part.
> This particular engine just does not seem to have the power of most
> 1275s. I have had numerous 1275s and have rebuilt quite a few in the
> past.

Not much power huh.  I followed Frank out of a rest stop on I-287 and
he left me in the dust.  All I could see was a little yellow dot on the
horizon :-)  If he isn't happy with his 1275, he would hate my 1500.
Of course mine still needs some tuning/tune-up work.

--
Bill Gilroy
77 Midget lacking the blazing speed of others