Driving distance to Richmond VA this weekend...COME SEE US!!

To: rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, pschuhma@richmond.edu, British-cars-owner@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Driving distance to Richmond VA this weekend...COME SEE US!!
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:13:04 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
One last blast to the list for our car show this weekend.

Pleae excuse the bandwith if you love somewhere other than the Virginia
area!

I put the finishing touches on the Rally this last weekend.  My very
first one.  (Should be real interesting...he he!)

If you are anywhere within driving distance of Richmond VA you should
come.  This is a really great show with great vendors, scenery, cars and
(it sounds like) WEATHER!  (Mid 70's !!)

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 19th-20th Richmond British Car Days at
Berkeley Plantation.

Here is ALL the info, Day of show registration is welcome!!

Schedule of activities:
Friday - 09/18/98
7:00pm - Hospitality Room Opens (5th floor Presidential Suite)
Saturday - 09/19/98
10:00am - Registration Opens
10:00am - Hospitality Room Opens
11:00am - Road Rally Opens
5:45pm - Gather in Hotel Lobby
6:00pm - Caravan To Dinner/Comedy Club
Hospitality Room Re-Opens After Comedy Club Show
Sunday - 09/20/98
9:00am - Show Field Opens At Berkeley Plantation (Route 5, Charles City,
Virginia)
9:30am - Bake Sale Opens
12:30pm - Registration Closes
2:00pm - Judging Closes
3:30pm - Presentation of Awards
Class awards are based on pre-registration
Special Awards: Best Of Show, The Berkeley Award, Most Opportunity For
Improvement, Oldest Car, Longest Distance Driven

There will be a $5.00 charge per vehicle for spectator parking!

Registrant Information:

Name ______________________________________________  Phone
___________________

Address

City _______________________________  State _____________  Zip
_______________

Listing of cars to register:

Make _______________  Model _____________  Year ________  Series
_____________

Make _______________  Model _____________  Year ________  Series
_____________

Make _______________  Model _____________  Year ________  Series
_____________

Local Car Club __________________________       Check here if your
                                             car won 1st last year
__________

Fees and Purchases:

                               Quantity                            Total

      Comedy Club Tickets ...   ______   ...@ $8.00 each = ...
___________

Sat. Night Dinner Tickets ...   ______   ...@$15.00 each = ...
___________

   Vehicles Preregistered ...   ______   ...@$12.50 each = ...
___________

Vehicles Late Registered
 (after 9/1/98)           ...   ______   ...@$20.00 each = ...
___________

  Vendor Preregistration  ...   ______   ...@$20.00 each = ...
___________

  Vendor Late Registered
   (after 9/1/98)         ...   ______   ...@$25.00 each = ...
___________

          Cars For Sale   ...   ______   ...@$20.00 each = ...
___________

        Sat. Road Rally   ...   ______   ... FREE ............

Multi-colored Commemoritive T-Shirts

S _____ MED ____ LG _____ XLG _____ XXLG ______ @13.00 each =
___________

                                               TOTAL AMOUNT =
___________
Payment Method:

Please Charge to my  VISA  or  MasterCard   (circle one)

Card Number

Name as appears on card

Signature

(charge will appear as Mercer/Woodson Automotive)

                              < OR >

Enclose personal check made payable to: CVMGCL

WAIVER OF LIABILITY MUST BE SIGNED TO ENTER SHOW!!!

Neither I nor my heirs will hold the Central Virginia MG Classics, LTD.,
Berkeley Plantation, or the Hilton liable for any injury, death or
damages occuring while engaging in/or traveling to or from this event.

Print and complete this form, and mail with check (if not paying by
charge card) to:

CVMGCL
4054 Coal Springs Road, Apartment 5B
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060

Call 1-(804)-270-3998 for registration confirmation

Call 1-(804)-527-3934 for other show information

or email ADURICK.MG@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a charity!!