Re: Driving distance to Richmond VA this weekend...COME SEE US!!

To: "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Driving distance to Richmond VA this weekend...COME SEE US!!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:41:08 -0400
Cc: rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, pschuhma@richmond.edu, British-cars-owner@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Richard L. Bergstrom wrote:

> One last blast to the list for our car show this weekend.
>
> Pleae excuse the bandwith if you love somewhere other than the Virginia
> area!
>
> I put the finishing touches on the Rally this last weekend.  My very
> first one.  (Should be real interesting...he he!)
>
> If you are anywhere within driving distance of Richmond VA you should
> come.  This is a really great show with great vendors, scenery, cars and
> (it sounds like) WEATHER!  (Mid 70's !!)
>
> Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

He is right! This is a truly great Brit car show. I have attended many
times in the past. I just wish I could make it again this year but
things pop up.
It is a nice 8 hour drive from Jersey, the show field is great on the
river front and that southern hospitalty can not be beat!

Good luck with the show.
Safe trip for all going.

Frank