RE: HELP: Paint/body discussion

To: "'robert@woozy.com'" <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: RE: HELP: Paint/body discussion
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:12:26 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Good question, Robert. The shells sold by heritage for later Spridgets are
"mass produced" using the original body jigs. The restored bugeye shell I
showed in the picture is essentially built up by hand using repro body
panels (which are made by hand themselves). Lots of labor = lots of $$'s.

Daniel