Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised
From: Jeff Coryell <jcoryell@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 98 18:07:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I'm a bit pissed.  This morning I discovered that someone
vandalised my restored 1966 Sprite Mk. III.  It was parked and
covered in my apartment's underground parking garage with massive
security, etc.

What is weird about it is that the only thing taken was the ignition
switch/starter on the dash fascia.  They did a clean surgical removal
leaving only wires hanging, but apparently no other damage.

Since I've only owned the car for 3 months, I'm not that familiar with
the car.  Can anyone advise which part will be needed so I can get
this car back on the road.

Thanks!

Jeff Coryell